mercredi 27 novembre 2013

STARBUCKS MARKETING MIX


POSITIONING

==> Innovative products of the coffee industry and provide excellent service : Starbucks wants to satisfy its consumer and create a long terme relationship.
- Premium products
- very high control of quality (each steps od coffee production)
- High quality and personalized service
- Adapted environment
- "THE THIRD PLACE" : people can feel relax and interact with others : the place between home and work.

PRODUCT

Starbucks developed a very large product range in order to match the several needs:
- Numerous taste and kind of products
- Several benefits => light product, fresh beverage for summer, seasonal offers, without cafe.

Core products:

- Coffee beans
- Hot and cold coffees and related beverages (tea, juice, smoothie, hot and cold chocolate...)























Others Products :
- Equipment and coffees-related accessories
- Snacks : healthy organic sandwiches, salads, and pastry and cakes, fresh desserts and yoghurts
- Seasonal offering : christmas flavor and products for example





































Services:

- Music
- Sales of equipment
- Wifi





















WAY OF SELLING:

- Trained staff
- Coffee cup and coffee taste choice by the consumer
- Higher product variety and quality


PRICE

- Price and quality determines the value of Starbucks products => Starbucks wants to show that the price supported its positioning ( efficient training staff, atmosphere, services, quality products...)
- Range from $1.00 tp $5.00 
- 2010 => Announcement of an increasing of price due to the increasing price of coffee beans.




PLACE

Network:
- Starbucks headquarter is located at 3475 Victory Blvd, Staten Island, New York.
- products available in  approximately 39,000 grocery and warehouse stores, (33,000  in US ans 5,000 international market)
- Channels : warehouse club, convenience stores, grocery stores
- Selected highly visible locations and opened stores




The typical Starbucks Shop:
- High quality ans well designed furnitures => Starbucks takes care about the consumer satisfaction by providing quality services, atmosphere, efficient staff with barista, customer experience...
- Free wifi to everybody
- Board with Starbucks suppliers and stories
- Outlets in high street areas and developed cities






PROMOTION

- Fair trade and "green coffee"
- Charity
- product placement
- Cross selling
- online or mobile coffee ordering for busy people
- new coffee evaluation

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi, i am really glad to find your blog but your post marketing mix is very useful for me and my friends.Cheap dissertation writing services

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    RépondreSupprimer